Saturday, September 8, 2012

THE BULLPEN

Usually, when I post my keys to the game for the Pirates, I try to remain all Black-N-Gold-Sunshine and be optimistic. After last night's debacle, I find that difficult. Thus, I will still give the keys to tonight's game only the first 2 will be a bit different. They will be what NOT to do. 1)You don't commit 7 errors and expect to win the game. 2)You don't lose to a team that is over 30 games under .500 and expect to make the postseason, ESPECIALLY by a score of 12-2. AT HOME! What is wrong with you Pirates? Is there no sense of urgency? You need to win 10 games to have a winning season with 25 to go. And forget about playoffs at this rate. What in the world is going on? Get it to-freaking-gether! 3) HIT, RUN, SCORE, WIN! Let's Go Bucs!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment