Wednesday, June 5, 2013

THE BULLPEN

Hit the ball and touch 'em all! Your Pittsburgh Pirates try to salvage one this afternoon as they take on the Bravos of Hotlanta. These are your keys to today's game. 1)It's a tale of two teams as the Pirates have lost 4 of their last 5 and the Bravos go for 5 in a row. I say no, no, no! 2)Since May 28, Hotlanta has been ice cold versus lefties, hitting just .177.  I wish someone told Jeff Locke that yesterday. Oh well, in this case, left makes it right! 3)Today the Pirates start LH Wandy Rodriguez. Wandy is 4-1 with a 2.90 ERA in his last 5 starts. Help us, Wandy! I'm like alot of atheletes in that I'm superstitious. Is it my imagination or have the Pirates been tanking ever since that shark tank was installed in the clubhouse? Now I know it was donated by a season-ticket holder but the Pirates have been sinking like a stone ever since. Don't believe the hype, just play your game and right this ship. Both Cincy and St Louie lost last night. It would have been a good day to make up ground instead of treading water. I'm sick of hearing the tomahawk chop chant. Cut these Bravos down to size with a TON of Hit, Run, & Score! Let's Go Bucs!!!!!



Friends of Mrs Black-N-Gold (links)

http://pghsportsforum.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment