Tuesday, August 19, 2014

THE BULLPEN

One, two, three strikes, you're out! Your Pittsburgh Pirates continue their series against the Atlanta Braves tonight at PNC Park. These are your keys to tonight's game. 1)The Pirates are mired in a season long 6-game losing streak following last night's 7-3 loss to the Braves. Gotta get this fixed and stop on #6! 2)Last night, the Bucs were a paltry 1 for 7 with runners in scoring position. They also hit 3 home runs, all of them solo. Get those Bucs on the pond and Hit, Run, & Score! 3)At one point, the Pirates were a season best 9 games over .500. They've now fallen to just 3 over. How about we start a WINNING streak?! Let's Go Bucs!!!!!

We interrupt our regularly scheduling programming for a special announcement:

Have you seen me? Fans in Pittsburgh used to take me with them to PNC Park and wave me high into the Pittsburgh skyline after a Pirates win. For some reason, they don't do that anymore. They leave me to sit on the concrete with their empty beer cups and their smashed peanut shells. Oh, I don't blame the fans. It's the Pirates that don't give those fans the opportunity to wave me. Please, if you see me, please contact Mrs. Black-N-Gold at 1-800-PIRATES so she can take me off the side of her milk carton. RAISE IT! LET'S GO BUCS!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment